2016 Host Hotels
The following host hotels are major sponsors of the festival and will offer discounts to festival attendees. We encourage you to stay at one of these hotels/motels because they support the festival as sponsors.
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls, 3060 S. Sixth St., (541) 882-4601
- Running Y Ranch Resort, 5500 Running Y Road, (541) 850-5500
- Olympic Inn, 2627 S. Sixth St., (541) 882-9665
- Call (541) 882- 4601 or toll-free (800) 742-2648 and ask for the Winter Wings Rate
- Rates starting at $86.11, breakfast buffet included
- Complimentary shuttle service 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- Newly renovated rooms
- Visit their website and use Promo Code WINWINGS
Running Y Ranch Resort
- Complimentary transfers from Amtrak.
- Call (541) 850-5500
- Reservations start at $99 plus 17% at the Running Y Ranch Resort
- Visit their website and use WWF as your booking code
- Festival rates starting at $98.99 include complimentary morning buffet breakfast and soup, sandwiches or salad in the late afternoon
- Call (541) 882-9665 or toll-free (800) 600-9665 to obtain the discounted festival rates
- Visit their website
Where is the Festival Located?
All festival activities take place in the Klamath Basin, in and around the city of Klamath Falls. Unless otherwise stated the activities take place at the OIT campus located at 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls (campus map).
Who to Contact for Travel Planning?
Visit online:Discover Klamath
Call toll-free: 1-800-445-6728
Call locally: 541-882-1501
Visit in person: 205 Riverside Drive
What are the transportation options?
Area roads may have snow or ice so AWD or 4×4 vehicles are recommended for driving in Klamath Falls. AMTRAK has service south from Portland, Salem, and Eugene and north from San Francisco area and Sacramento on the Coast Starlight. We encourage Audubon chapters to take advantage of group train tour options or form car pools.