Registration will open on December 14, 2013 at 9:00 am PST.
Registration is required for all activities with an associated fee, including field trips, workshops, receptions, and keynotes. Some free events also require registration. Register early to ensure your place; our field trips and photography workshops fill rapidly. Registrations will be processed in the order in which they are received.
We have contracted with RegOnline to provide online registration services for 2014.
Online registration is not open yet.
If you have registered in advance, you can pick up your registration packets on Thursday February 13th from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm and Friday February 14th from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm in the lobby of the Lodge at Running Y Ranch, 5500 Running Y Road. After 2 pm on Friday, the Registration Desk will be in front of the fireplace on the first floor of the Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT) College Union. Walk-ins can register for open activities, but you should expect limited availability. This is also where you can get answers to any questions about the festival and pick up maps of the local area.
THE REGISTRATION DESK IS OPEN:
- Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Lodge at Running Y Ranch Lobby
- Friday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm, Lodge at Running Y Ranch Lobby
- Friday: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, OIT College Union
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, OIT College Union
- Sunday: 8:30 am – 10:00 am, OIT College Union
A second choice is to download a registration form, print it, fill it in and send it in by mail with a check to the Registrar:
PO Box 354
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Please make your check payable to KBAS-Winter Wings Festival. You will be provided with a written confirmation after the registration is processed.
Registration forms will also be available locally at:
205 Riverside Drive
Phone: 1-877-541-BIRD (2473)
The Winter Wings Festival reserves the right to cancel any event for any reason. If we cancel an event because a key leader/presenter is unable to participate, you will receive a full refund for that paid event. If we cancel an event due to weather-related conditions, no refund will be issued.
If an attendee cancels a registration to any event for any reason, the following refund policy will apply:
- Cancellations made prior to February7, 2013 will result in a full refund of fees paid less a $10 processing fee.
- No refund will be given for cancellations made on or after February 7, 2013 for weather-related conditions or other reasons, or for no-shows.